Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Foreign Releases

Ok, so what the hell is going on? Apparently a CD can be released here in the US, but the same one that is released in Japan gets an additional two songs?!? I can't be the only perturplexed by this. (it's my new thing, combining two sweet words to come up with one awesome one...i.e. sweetastic, joygasmic, and of course grapentine fruit)

So, Incubus releases Light Grenades. And even though I'm a fan, I think that most of the songs they laid down on this album show growth, some new depth, with some goold ol' fashined rocking' going on. And then, thanks to all of the wonderful modern technology, You Tube comes along and WHAM! I get this.



AND THIS!:



Both of these are available only on the Japanese version of the Light Grenades album. And if I want to get them I have to pay a minimum of $21.83. But I already have the Light Grenades album. PFFFFFFT! With extra saliva. PFFFT. That's what I say. The songs are not available on iTunes or even on any of the black-listed P2P sharing programs. Or so I've been told. I don't play in any of those places. No telling what kind of rif-raf you run into there.

So, B-Side music only available to the Japanese, I say to you PFFFFT! Next time Sony comes out with a new Play Station, we here in the US should get and extra controller and free DVD with our PS4. But the Japanese, you get nothing with yours. It's a fair trade.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A true Incubus fan would pay the $21.83 and not comPFFTlain.

Fat Kid Chuckles said...

PFFFT is what I say to you, Pint Size!

As for the $21.83, I already spent it on a life-size Transformer doll. Guess which one.

Unknown said...

Poshimus Prime?